- Globalist Rag Bloomberg’s Psy-Op Against Trump Through Mendacious, Inside-out, Back-Door Approach
- Back in the saddle again
- The Glaring Truth About The Qur’an – Reality-check … OVERDUE
- State-Controlled United States Media Still In Lockdown Over $3.87 Trillion Lawsuit AGAINST the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Why Obama is ineligible – regardless of his birthplace
- Health Care Reform: We’re Being Fooled Again
- Slaughter Solution Could Spell the Demise of the Democratic Party and the Impeachment of Obama
- Resuming, with Caution, My Support For Debra Medina For Texas Governor
- Pentagon Seeks “De-Citizenship” Work-Around To Create Precedent for a Police State
- Another Police-State, Totalitarian “Notch” for the Shadow Government – The Power to Assassinate American Citizens Abroad is Seized In Plain View
- UPDATE: Support Resumed. – Debra Medina Throws TRUTH Under The Bus – Alienates 9/11 “Truthers”
- CIA Covert Intelligence Provocateuring within Mainstream Media in Race for Texas Governor Now Emerging From Shadows
- UPDATE: The REAL LIBERTY CHOICES in the TEXAS 2010 Primary election for Governor on March 2nd
- UPDATE – Solid Proof of Judicial Fraud in the Chrysler-Bankruptcy Dealership Case
- Single Payer Universal Health Care is Tyranny-in-Sheep’s-Clothing
Tag Archives: healthcare reform
“The upshot is that this reform is a fraud. It leaves in place the government-created cartels and throws a few crumbs to people who are struggling — but mostly by bolstering the insurance monopoly. Two myths must be shattered. First, the choice is not between this phony reform and the status quo. The “reform” merely puts makeup on the status quo. The free market is the real alternative. Second, the free market couldn’t have created the medical mess because there has been no free market in medicine. For generations government has colluded with the medical profession and the insurance industry to force-feed us the system we have today.” Continue reading
President Obama and Democratic Leaders have decided to bypass a formal House and Senate Conference Committee in order to reconcile those two healthcare bills. Instead, White House and Democratic Leaders will hold “informal,” that’s another word for “secret,” negotiations meant to shut Republicans, and the public out of the process. What a far cry from the election, when then-candidate Obama pledged to “broadcast healthcare negotiations on C-Span, so that the American people can see what the choices are.” Continue reading
UPDATE: Top Doc Concedes Canadian Healthcare system is imploding; Canada’s Single-Payer Health Insurance Monopoly is Failing; Shouldn’t the U.S. Government Healthcare Proponents Take Heed?
Millions of Canadian patients wait so long for treatment that, in many ways, they are no better off than uninsured Americans. Access to a waiting list is not the same thing as access to health care. Even worse, Canadian patients are practically prohibited from paying privately (above what they pay in taxes for the public system) to escape the delays in the public system. Canadians are quite literally trapped in a failing system. This makes them even worse off than the uninsured in America, who can at least gain access to health care by paying cash or credit for it.
The Supreme Court of Canada also recently struck down the government health insurance monopoly in one province as a violation of patients’ right to preserve their own health. The court has seen the evidence that Canada’s single-payer health insurance system delays or denies access to medical treatments and makes people wait too long to get medically necessary care.
The problem of the uninsured in the U.S. needs to be solved before a “tipping point” is reached and Americans have a Canadian-style health policy disaster foisted upon them by single-payer advocates who are not fully disclosing all the facts about health care in Canada. There are better alternatives that should be considered if universal health insurance coverage is deemed a political necessity. The Swiss health insurance system is probably the best real-world model for how to achieve universal health insurance coverage on a sustainable basis. Americans should consider adopting, and improving, the best parts of Swiss health policy. Continue reading