- Globalist Rag Bloomberg’s Psy-Op Against Trump Through Mendacious, Inside-out, Back-Door Approach
- Back in the saddle again
- The Glaring Truth About The Qur’an – Reality-check … OVERDUE
- State-Controlled United States Media Still In Lockdown Over $3.87 Trillion Lawsuit AGAINST the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Why Obama is ineligible – regardless of his birthplace
- Health Care Reform: We’re Being Fooled Again
- Slaughter Solution Could Spell the Demise of the Democratic Party and the Impeachment of Obama
- Resuming, with Caution, My Support For Debra Medina For Texas Governor
- Pentagon Seeks “De-Citizenship” Work-Around To Create Precedent for a Police State
- Another Police-State, Totalitarian “Notch” for the Shadow Government – The Power to Assassinate American Citizens Abroad is Seized In Plain View
- UPDATE: Support Resumed. – Debra Medina Throws TRUTH Under The Bus – Alienates 9/11 “Truthers”
- CIA Covert Intelligence Provocateuring within Mainstream Media in Race for Texas Governor Now Emerging From Shadows
- UPDATE: The REAL LIBERTY CHOICES in the TEXAS 2010 Primary election for Governor on March 2nd
- UPDATE – Solid Proof of Judicial Fraud in the Chrysler-Bankruptcy Dealership Case
- Single Payer Universal Health Care is Tyranny-in-Sheep’s-Clothing
Tag Archives: Canada
The reason for the decision to not give pregnant women in Canada adjuvanted vaccine is because there is no data on the safe use of adjuvanted flu vaccine in pregnant women. The decision to buy unadjuvanted vaccine for pregnant women – something the Public Health Agency of Canada had earlier said it would not do – reflects the very real fear of public health officials that pregnant women may shun this vaccine.
The question, therefore, is: why has WHO ordered its 194 member states around the world to target as a priority group pregnant women and give them the swine flu jab with adjuvants when there is no data on its safety, and when the clinical trials on the “swine flu” vaccine currently underway exclude either pregnant women or adjuvants, so that there are no plans to fill the data gap before the mass vaccination of pregnant women is launched. How come? Continue reading
UPDATE: Top Doc Concedes Canadian Healthcare system is imploding; Canada’s Single-Payer Health Insurance Monopoly is Failing; Shouldn’t the U.S. Government Healthcare Proponents Take Heed?
Millions of Canadian patients wait so long for treatment that, in many ways, they are no better off than uninsured Americans. Access to a waiting list is not the same thing as access to health care. Even worse, Canadian patients are practically prohibited from paying privately (above what they pay in taxes for the public system) to escape the delays in the public system. Canadians are quite literally trapped in a failing system. This makes them even worse off than the uninsured in America, who can at least gain access to health care by paying cash or credit for it.
The Supreme Court of Canada also recently struck down the government health insurance monopoly in one province as a violation of patients’ right to preserve their own health. The court has seen the evidence that Canada’s single-payer health insurance system delays or denies access to medical treatments and makes people wait too long to get medically necessary care.
The problem of the uninsured in the U.S. needs to be solved before a “tipping point” is reached and Americans have a Canadian-style health policy disaster foisted upon them by single-payer advocates who are not fully disclosing all the facts about health care in Canada. There are better alternatives that should be considered if universal health insurance coverage is deemed a political necessity. The Swiss health insurance system is probably the best real-world model for how to achieve universal health insurance coverage on a sustainable basis. Americans should consider adopting, and improving, the best parts of Swiss health policy. Continue reading