- Globalist Rag Bloomberg’s Psy-Op Against Trump Through Mendacious, Inside-out, Back-Door Approach
- Back in the saddle again
- The Glaring Truth About The Qur’an – Reality-check … OVERDUE
- State-Controlled United States Media Still In Lockdown Over $3.87 Trillion Lawsuit AGAINST the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Why Obama is ineligible – regardless of his birthplace
- Health Care Reform: We’re Being Fooled Again
- Slaughter Solution Could Spell the Demise of the Democratic Party and the Impeachment of Obama
- Resuming, with Caution, My Support For Debra Medina For Texas Governor
- Pentagon Seeks “De-Citizenship” Work-Around To Create Precedent for a Police State
- Another Police-State, Totalitarian “Notch” for the Shadow Government – The Power to Assassinate American Citizens Abroad is Seized In Plain View
- UPDATE: Support Resumed. – Debra Medina Throws TRUTH Under The Bus – Alienates 9/11 “Truthers”
- CIA Covert Intelligence Provocateuring within Mainstream Media in Race for Texas Governor Now Emerging From Shadows
- UPDATE: The REAL LIBERTY CHOICES in the TEXAS 2010 Primary election for Governor on March 2nd
- UPDATE – Solid Proof of Judicial Fraud in the Chrysler-Bankruptcy Dealership Case
- Single Payer Universal Health Care is Tyranny-in-Sheep’s-Clothing
Monthly Archives: August 2009
Massachusetts poised to lead the way to FORCED VACCINATIONS and to the Fascist Subjugation by the New World Order of its Arch-Enemy, the U.S. Constitution
The United States of America is devolving into medical fascism and Massachusetts is leading the way with the passage of a new bill, the “Pandemic Response Bill” #2028, reportedly just passed by the MA state Senate and now awaiting approval in the House. This bill suspends virtually all Constitutional rights of Massachusetts citizens and forces anyone “suspected” of being infected to submit to interrogations, “decontaminations” and vaccines.
It also sets fines up to $1,000 per day for anyone who refuses to submit to quarantines, vaccinations, decontamination efforts or to follow any other verbal order by virtually any state-licensed law enforcement or medical personnel. Continue reading
The teenager at the center of the Obama Joker poster controversy in Clermont Florida will not face felony charges, according to the Lake County State Attorney’s Office, despite an attempt on behalf of the local media to whip up contrived outrage over what they characterized as an egregious crime against residents of the area. Continue reading
The drug industry was secretly promised that negotiations to lower drug prices would be off the table as long as the drug company lobbyists would agree to arrange for an $80 billion future shaving off from the approximate total 3.6 TRILLION dollars (all of 2.2 percent) in revenue over the next ten years, according to the projections issued by the Obama Administration itself, and as investigated by Journalist Greg Palast. Continue reading
Birth on U.S. soil ALONE is NOT ENOUGH for “Natural-born” status. Both your PARENTS must have been U.S. citizens at the TIME of your birth on U.S. soil. Even if Obama was indeed born on U.S. soil (in which case he would be considered a *native-born* U.S. citizen), he has never been nor can he ever be a NATURAL-born U.S. citizen SIMPLY BECAUSE HIS (alleged) FATHER WAS A U.K. CITIZEN (of Kenyan birth) AT THE TIME OF OBAMA “JR.’s” BIRTH, rendering Obama Jr. at least a British citizen (‘dual’ citizen if born on U.S. soil). Continue reading
UPDATE: Top Doc Concedes Canadian Healthcare system is imploding; Canada’s Single-Payer Health Insurance Monopoly is Failing; Shouldn’t the U.S. Government Healthcare Proponents Take Heed?
Millions of Canadian patients wait so long for treatment that, in many ways, they are no better off than uninsured Americans. Access to a waiting list is not the same thing as access to health care. Even worse, Canadian patients are practically prohibited from paying privately (above what they pay in taxes for the public system) to escape the delays in the public system. Canadians are quite literally trapped in a failing system. This makes them even worse off than the uninsured in America, who can at least gain access to health care by paying cash or credit for it.
The Supreme Court of Canada also recently struck down the government health insurance monopoly in one province as a violation of patients’ right to preserve their own health. The court has seen the evidence that Canada’s single-payer health insurance system delays or denies access to medical treatments and makes people wait too long to get medically necessary care.
The problem of the uninsured in the U.S. needs to be solved before a “tipping point” is reached and Americans have a Canadian-style health policy disaster foisted upon them by single-payer advocates who are not fully disclosing all the facts about health care in Canada. There are better alternatives that should be considered if universal health insurance coverage is deemed a political necessity. The Swiss health insurance system is probably the best real-world model for how to achieve universal health insurance coverage on a sustainable basis. Americans should consider adopting, and improving, the best parts of Swiss health policy. Continue reading
Darrell Issa takes Rahm Emanuel to task for blatant Chicago-style “fist-to-the-nose” tactics, and demands an accounting.
Senator Kyl suggested that portions beyond what is currently engaged might be better put to use in other areas, such as road and highway improvement and healthcare. As it turns out, his expressed sentiments, shared by many Democrats and Republicans alike, were not well received by Rahm Emanuel, Obama’s Chief of Staff. Despite flailing poll numbers reflecting decreasing confidence in Obama Administration policies, Rahm Emanuel resorted to his usual spasmodic, schoolyard tantrum in retaliation for the negative opinion. Continue reading